On 6/19/2018 at 1:38 AM, BSUPC said:

. And that is another topic right there, the OH CRAP tote. Something everyone should have tucked away in the vehicle. Might have to inventory mine one day on here. Unless someone else wants to start that topic off. Never know when you going to need tools and common parts. 

I don't wear boots.

I can't carry that stuff in my running shoe.

Kangaroos have no laces and a little pocket.1234576_200_A.jpg

I just realized this is a brand new topic that you started and quoted me in. Just as soon as I am able I will get my totes out of the van and start taking a inventory. This will also let me remember what all is in them myself lol. 

On 6/24/2018 at 8:32 AM, Mike Chell said:

I don't wear boots.

I giggle every time I hear someone say boot for the trunk and bonnet for the hood. 

I spent 14 months in London, back in 1985/86.  Never did get used to some of their terms.

"two countries separated by a common language" George Bernard Shaw (maybe)

I'm on The Left Coast.  I still don't know half the time what people from different parts of the USA are saying.  Huge cultural divide.  Sort of like being a fast cook, and making grits faster than the rest of the grit eating world.

All this talk about grits is making me hungry. 

I can honestly say, that in all of the restaurants I've  dined in, in Northern & Southern California, I have never seen a grit on the menu.  Come to think of it, I don't even remember the last time that I saw a grit for sale in the market.  Must be a Left Coast thing.  Grits just aren't a part of California Cuisine.  We're too busy eating granola.

I guess you haven't been in a Waffle House recently.  ALL Waffle House Restaurants have Grits.   I have to seek one out once in a while when I'm there on business ... just to get my fix.