Fifty150

MS-RT TRANSIT CONNECT

Has anyone seen this on the road yet?

Related image

M-Sport is a European company, we won't see any on this side of the pond, lol. I looked at their decal packages awhile back and seem to recall a price around $500, so obviously I skipped that. They definitely make some sweet looking custom vans. 

I fairly certain that if you pay for shipping, they will send parts to you.  

I'm just not sold.  A lot of money.  All for aesthetics, with zero performance gain.

But I get it.  Plenty of people will pay for good looks.  That's why these companies are in business.

Not on My road!!

14 hours ago, Fifty150 said:

All for aesthetics, with zero performance gain.

But I get it.  Plenty of people will pay for good looks.  That's why these companies are in business.

That's not completely true. M-Sport is an actual racing company that builds Ford WRC and other race cars 

https://www.m-sport.co.uk/

Screenshot 2019-05-11 17.44.10.jpg

Thats what I need for my daily driver!

For Transit Connect, the mods are all for looks.  Some might argue that you will have less weight and better aerodynamics.  But nothing is going into the engine.  But we've already been down that road.  It's laughable to think that you can turn Transit Connect into a sports car.  

But wait a minute what about the autoblog pictures.  https://www.autoblog.com/2008/04/15/can-a-transit-connect-be-sporty/ Please don't tell me it aint true.

transit-sport.jpg

I've spent the past year waiting for one of these to pass me on the highway.......my dreams are gone..... I'll be trading in my Pirelli P4 plus' for contis or coopers. My life is over.

Edited by Bill Jackson