Sign in to follow this  
SCREWYFITS

Anyone able to tell me what these are for?

I've searched for the past few weeks and can't figure out what these are for, can anyone help?

It's in the 2015 ford transit connect wagon...

Sorry, I'm noticing my drawing on the photo looks a little obscene... It was not my intention!!!

image.png

Edited by SCREWYFITS

We were wondering the same thing...trying to figure out how we can use them to our benefit.

The first thing came to my mind was for removable arm rests, I like the cargo net idea though!!!

Ok, looked at some detailed pics, looks like these are just hooks for grocery bags. The same one is in the middle console, passenger side of the front seat.

mrtn you are correct.  I do not have the organizational skills to remember to use them.  

Me neither. Stuff's always rolling on the floor.

10 hours ago, mcap said:

We were wondering the same thing...trying to figure out how we can use them to our benefit.

Here's how I use mine

20151007_064137.jpg

Edited by DonShockley

Nice job Don.  You are much much better at organization than I am

These hooks (like the one up front) are too low to hold grocery bags. My trash bag fell off so many times up front I started wrapping it around the shifter.

I keep thinking there is something MORE these are intended for.

The front bar doesn't have any hooks, it was for keeping cases of pepsi (which I buy A LOT) from sliding around too much. When I go shopping, Pepsi in first up against the bar, hang the bags off fthe rear bar. And they don't actually hang since they sit on the floor, but it does keep them upright to prevent spilling until I get home and unload.

Posted (edited)

I use a tray I picked up at the local farm and fleet for groceries and small stuff. A couple strips of dense foam tape on the bottom keeps it from sliding around. 

topper-done-04.jpg

PS ... there's plenty of room for a couple of these trays if you're planning on a lot of groceries or odds and ends.

Edited by sKiZo

Milk crates would work just fine......only problem is that you have to steal them.