Sign in to follow this  
bocephus205

center caps for a 2012

google brought me here, I've searched this site and all over and can't find what center caps will work with our vans,  this guy has exactly what I'm looking for but unfortunately he hasn't been active in a while.  I found ford part number 4367100, but no one in the states carry these.

anyone else found any that are compatible?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075XHGZPQ/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_boECCbXNXYRD9

Thought I had something cooking with these, had sourced some ford emblems made for the center as well, but the clips were to fat to fit between the hub and the wheel.

Ended up going with Mr. Gasket 2486 dust caps, but they were smaller than they should have been by almost 2mm, took a cutoff wheel and cut some tabs in the back side and flared them out for a snug fit, had to pound them in with a hammer,  hopefully they're road worthy.   I'll post back in  a couple months when I get this thing back going.

1.jpg

2.jpg

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 7:29 PM, bocephus205 said:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075XHGZPQ/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_boECCbXNXYRD9

Thought I had something cooking with these, had sourced some ford emblems made for the center as well, but the clips were to fat to fit between the hub and the wheel.

Ended up going with Mr. Gasket 2486 dust caps, but they were smaller than they should have been by almost 2mm, took a cutoff wheel and cut some tabs in the back side and flared them out for a snug fit, had to pound them in with a hammer,  hopefully they're road worthy.   I'll post back in  a couple months when I get this thing back going.

2.jpg

I was trying to work something out like this with push thru center caps, trim rings & chrome lug nuts. What I was looking at was using some steel wheels at 65.1mm hub dia. with a push thru center cap. Theory was that the thickness of the center caps would reduce the diameter down close to 63.4mm (.030" material thickness) and retain the hub-centric aspect. 

My question to you is: What is the hub diameter on these wheels?

the opening on the oem wheels was 63mm.  I went ahead and polished the rear dust caps, so now I have shiny centers front/rear

20190225_125612.jpg