Ford Transit Connect Forum

Anybody else like riding around with the windows down?

Just weird how things like that happen.  I remember how I had a Ford Ranger that made all kinds of weird noises when the windows were open a certain way as I drove at freeway speeds.  Now it's in the owners manual.  Of course, I found out for myself the first time I was driving 70, lowered the rear windows to get fresh air, with the front windows up so that my hair doesn't blow out of place.  In my pickup truck, both windows are always down.  I like being able to hear every noise (children playing, sirens, ex-girlfriends screaming obscenities as I drive by).  It helps to ventilate all the medicinal marijuana smoke.

3.jpg

The Russian Consulate was ordered to close by Saturday.  The onboard dash display showed my outside temperature as 106 Fahrenheit today.  I know.  Those can't be trusted.  But it was hot enough for me to "roll" the windows up, crank up the air conditioning, and hide behind the tinted windows.  A mysterious smoke was pouring out of the Russian Consulate's chimney.  I wonder why they lit a fire in their fireplace on such a hot day.  Their AC must have been working harder than they wanted, and they needed a fire to bring the temperature back up.

1024x1024.jpg