Ford Transit Connect Forum

TC aftermarket wheels

4String

These wheels are exactly the same dimension as stock. 

16x6.5, 5x108, 50mm offset, 63mm center bore.

Just installed yesterday. Didn't want fitment issues, and wanted to keep everything within the sheet metal. They are painted aluminum,  made in Germany, 'rial' brand. They were $108 each, and came with lug nuts. Really happy with the look. 

image.jpeg

mrtn: they DO look like blender blades! Too funny. Was actually my second choice. First choice set were going out of production, so I chose these. A fortunate change positive in my opinion. 

Thanks for for the comments. Still looking for a rear wing (spoiler) that will fit. I've had no luck so far. 

Tom

Thanks. Will be in a week I hope. it's been dancing around freezing temps (with occasional snow) for a month now.

EDIT: it snowed in the morning and it's now changed into a full on rainstorm. Just got back from tieing suff down.

EDIT2: aaaand it's snowing again.

EDIT3: aaaand the studded tire use permission has been extended by one week (until 7th of may, normally due April 30th).

Edited by mrtn

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the tip on some Volvo wheels fitting our TCs.

Found a set of studded tires on some American Racing wheels in OEM/Volvo fitment on the cheap.  Swapped the studs to the factory steel rims and threw the contis on the alloys.

Looks sooo much better

34649338912_dc121af7b5_b.jpg

Edited by stopbreakindown

• 1 month later...