ncranchero

Want to see $5K damage toa TC ?

Co-worker was backed into by a flatbed Dura-Max Chevrolet. Damage is almost $5K !! :censored:

Donsbooboo.jpg

OUch! That stinks. I am really hoping I never have an "incident" with mine... the repair work done to my previous van was mediocre at best, and that was just for a minor parking lot bump.

I managed to tap the rear of a Jeep at less than 5 mph and wound up with $2800 in damage. I didn't need a fender, but the hood alone was $800 unpainted.

Getting parts took a couple of weeks. They did a great job though and matched the paint color perfectly. Of course, the old paint was only a month old and hadn't faded yet. New headlight, some plastic parts not visible. The bumper cleaned up.

post-724-0-40860200-1324813932_thumb.jpg

Edited by framebinder

Co-worker was backed into by a flatbed Dura-Max Chevrolet. Damage is almost $5K !! :censored: My Sister In law just hit a small deer this month and had similar damage. She kept the head light, but, lost the spoiler and plastic above it.. $5,000.00+ damage!

Donsbooboo.jpg

You should have seen what a dear did to my front end.  67 mph, center lane, 2:37 am eastbound through Eliria, OH.  $9,800.00.

Sounds like it's a total loss.

Hit a deer in my 2012 last year at 50 mph with $8,600.00 in damage and a total loss.  I feel yalls pain.  :(  

large.20180623_023521.jpg.8676f9f8e427dc883e74ee118865b7eb.jpglarge.20180623_023531.jpg.6133e873370f4d87563d384f55d19087.jpg

I don't have pictures, but my TC had front end damage when I bought it.  It cost about $2500 to sort out - new hood, fender, front bumper, and headlight.  I thought it was expensive.  Now I think I got a bargain on top of the lower price I paid for the van because it was bent.