• Custom Search

Kellyvanwinkle

Spoiler on.. add the hitch?

Well, I’m not sure if adding the hitch would look right, now that I have the spoiler on. Maybe going for two different looks?? Street mode vs Adventure mode.

Definitely won’t use the hitch other than for brake checks, as I have nothing needing to be towed.

387BFAF9-395E-45F6-A451-1952ECE03781.jpeg

Ummm why even comment?

4 hours ago, George_97220 said:

Umm, then why add a hitch?

Posted (edited)

Seems weird to install a hitch if you're not planning to tow anything. 🤔

Edited by rpk3mp

On 8/17/2020 at 4:22 PM, Kellyvanwinkle said:

Ummm why even comment?

It is a fair question. Why spend the money on a modification you do not intend to use? Seems wasteful.

Posted (edited)

What a mean-spirited post. Asks for opinions on a hitch that will only be used to brake-check other drivers on the road, then gets mad when people suggest not to do it.

Edited by Marquizzo

On 8/31/2020 at 11:54 AM, Marquizzo said:

What a mean-spirited post. Asks for opinions on a hitch that will only be used to brake-check other drivers on the road, then gets mad when people suggest not to do it.

Pretty sure that might could fall under "insurance fraud", too, lol. Purposely trying to get people to hit you - and posting it on a public forum for a prosecutor to use as evidence of premeditation?! I don't know the particular area of Texas that OP is in, but my rural podunk area really doesn't have tailgaters that would "require" brake-checking in the first place... 

Maybe you'all need to lighten up a little.  I think maybe OP was just kidding.

I wish he would answer my question about that spoiler though.

Edited by billet_@bellsouth.net

Is it really still so difficult for people to do an internet search in 2020, with search engines being available for probably 25 years now? It took me less than a minute to find this TC spoiler on Ebay, same exact style as the one on that van. Just needs to be shipped from UK... US aftermarket doesn't really have much of anything for TC's because they're not popular enough here. 

OP hasn't even been on here since August 17th, the day after creating this post. Rather than waiting hours/days/weeks/months on a reply from them, why not spend 5 minutes doing a search? You're on here, so you clearly have internet access, lol.