Ford Transit Connect Forum

Spoiler on.. add the hitch?

On 8/31/2020 at 11:54 AM, Marquizzo said:

What a mean-spirited post. Asks for opinions on a hitch that will only be used to brake-check other drivers on the road, then gets mad when people suggest not to do it.

Pretty sure that might could fall under "insurance fraud", too, lol. Purposely trying to get people to hit you - and posting it on a public forum for a prosecutor to use as evidence of premeditation?! I don't know the particular area of Texas that OP is in, but my rural podunk area really doesn't have tailgaters that would "require" brake-checking in the first place... 

Is it really still so difficult for people to do an internet search in 2020, with search engines being available for probably 25 years now? It took me less than a minute to find this TC spoiler on Ebay, same exact style as the one on that van. Just needs to be shipped from UK... US aftermarket doesn't really have much of anything for TC's because they're not popular enough here. 

OP hasn't even been on here since August 17th, the day after creating this post. Rather than waiting hours/days/weeks/months on a reply from them, why not spend 5 minutes doing a search? You're on here, so you clearly have internet access, lol.