Ford Transit Connect Forum

Picked mine up!

DrummerDan

Picked up my '17 LWB XLT Cargo Oct 6. So far, LOVE IT! Traded a 2011 E150 'cause it was getting too hard for me to drive. This is GREAT! It holds my drums, PA and my bass player and his gear as well! After looking (hard) at the Nissan NV200/Chevy City Express, Dodge Grand Caravan, Chrysler Pacifica and the Mercedes Metris, I gotta say, so far, this was the intelligent choice!

I'd joined the forum prior to making my decision because I wanted to see what other owners were doing and saying about their TC's. This forum has been informative and entertaining as well.

TC.jpg

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new TC.

Very nice looking - similar to my 2015 with the side widows.

Did you special order it or get it off the dealer lot?

It's crazy how much gear you can stuff inside one of these vans. Perfect cargo hauling vehicle.

Enjoy!

Excellent choice for a working musician. I ended up buying a 4pc folding 6' ramp so I can roll a RockNRoller R6 cart right up in, used to be able to roll in my R16, too, but when I upgraded from a 2014 SWB to a 2017 LWB passenger wagon,, I lost a few inches in height due to the permanently mounted fold down seats. I've hauled my PA a few times with plenty of room to spare.

Cant see, did you get the cargo doors in the back? I had to hunt for my passenger wagon with cargo doors, hatches need not apply.

Edited by Boomerweps