Ali

2010 FTC Seat Replacements

I have a 2010 cargo van, and am looking to replace the driver's and passenger's seat with something simple. I'm not a fan of the 2010 seating and my driver's seat has some uncomfortable issues. Has anyone done this with the same year model? 

You may need to see a custom upholstery shop.  They will be able, if they wanted to, to build you a nice seat.  I don't think anything exist in the aftermarket that is vehicle specific to your car.

There's no direct replacement. Anything even from Ford lineup needs to be modified slightly to fit the rails.

A custom shop should be able to take your seat, strip it down to the frame, then rebuild it with cushion and upholstery to your liking.  

Sure it's not just you? Took me forever to figure out how to adjust mine, but right happy with it now ... tricky one was the height adjustment - whooda thunk you gotta pump it up??

Then it sinks, and you have to pump it up again.  

From years of driving trucks, I like sitting higher.

J.C. Whitney is still in business, as far as I know.  They're online only, now ... no paper catalogs.

There are so many aftermarket companies, it's hard for me to believe there's NO possible replacement seats available.