Ford Transit Connect Forum

Business graphics installed

I worked with a local sign company in Haltom City, TX to design a set of graphics to make my vehicle stand out and advertise my business. I think the finished result is amazing. We did the web site, phone number and company name in reflective vinyl and it really pops in the sunlight and/or at night.

I considered a wrap, but the cost of one was beyond my financial means at this time and I didn't think the much-higher cost would give me more results than what I have now.

Comments are welcome, of course.

post-449-090105500 1294184054_thumb.jpg

Looks good! Good use of all the "billboard" space on the side of the TC to advertise your company.

Honestly I think the wraps look silly. Pacific Sales has Transit Connects for their premium-brand appliance repair vans, they are obviously white vans wrapped with a black wrap. I just don't see the point.

Hey, I just noticed in the gallery images you have the mud flaps/splash guards installed on the rear (can't see if you have the front ones?). How well do those help in keeping down the crud that gets splashed up? I'm thinking about buying a set for the front and rear if they actually help, we have had a very rainy fall/winter here in California and a ton of junk off the streets is getting stuck to the sides of my van! If I push on the side marker light on the rear bumper it actually makes crunchy noises from all the stuff that went under the lens. :banghead:

We just bought our TC last week and are going to start looking into some vinyl, but we have no clue how much it costs. What you had done to yours is exactly what we are thinking for ours, our logo, some text and thats about it. If you don't mind me asking, about how much did this run for you to get this done??

We just bought our TC last week and are going to start looking into some vinyl, but we have no clue how much it costs. What you had done to yours is exactly what we are thinking for ours, our logo, some text and thats about it. If you don't mind me asking, about how much did this run for you to get this done??

The total cost of the package was less than $600 installed. It is already paying off. It is the single best form of advertising I could hope to have.

• 7 months later...

The total cost of the package was less than $600 installed. It is already paying off. It is the single best form of advertising I could hope to have.

How's the vinyl holding up to sun, rain(?), car washes, parking lots with out of control shopping carts, etc...?

-Case

I worked with a local sign company in Haltom City, TX to design a set of graphics to make my vehicle stand out and advertise my business. I think the finished result is amazing. We did the web site, phone number and company name in reflective vinyl and it really pops in the sunlight and/or at night.

I considered a wrap, but the cost of one was beyond my financial means at this time and I didn't think the much-higher cost would give me more results than what I have now.

Comments are welcome, of course.

post-449-090105500 1294184054_thumb.jpg

Here is what my company went with. I think it was $600, heck of a deal.

Sorry for the size.

gallery_1581_77_338240.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Since I own my TC and sub-contract my services out, I went the magnetic banner route. Didn't want to do anything to the exterior that would be a pain to undo. The graphics look good, the magnets hold tight, and all four can be removed in less than a minute.

gallery_2490_96_3017.jpg

Edited by Ken Wilson