NWCamperMan

New Transit Connect RV owner

New owner of a 2010 Transit Connect RV. Just bought it today. Looking forward to many years of happy camping. Will upload more photos as time permits.

Transit exterior

Edited by NWCamperMan

welcome...we had ours for 6 month now. same color and trim as yous. we are also campers, and started to our own conversion. we have done a bit of camping with our transit, and i must say, that the transit is a worthy camper. i noticed from your pictures that you have hookups on your transit. what kind of camper conversion do you have. looking forward to seeing more pix.

my camper version 3.0

thanks for sharing. very nice.

when you starting making up the bed I wasn't sure where the video was going to head next so I chased the kids out of the room just in case ;)

will there be a 4.0?

Edited by windguy

My first two concepts were functional, but it was a bit bulky and the area under the bed got cluttered . I lost too much headroom, and we could not sit up on the bed. We always had to turn our head sideways or slouch if we just wanted to hang out inside. I think I am going to stick with this concept. Great headroom when sitting up and the storage layout works well to keep things tidy. I will do some finishing work like painting the wood and covering "the counter space" with some sort of surface that can be whipped clean. I am also thinking about extending the overhead bin in the cab, so I can have a little extra storage. I thought about putting an overhead bin in towards the back, but then I would be sacrificing the head room.

My first two concepts were functional, but it was a bit bulky and the area under the bed got cluttered . I lost too much headroom, and we could not sit up on the bed. We always had to turn our head sideways or slouch if we just wanted to hang out inside. I think I am going to stick with this concept. Great headroom when sitting up and the storage layout works well to keep things tidy. I will do some finishing work like painting the wood and covering "the counter space" with some sort of surface that can be whipped clean. I am also thinking about extending the overhead bin in the cab, so I can have a little extra storage. I thought about putting an overhead bin in towards the back, but then I would be sacrificing the head room.

sounds good. keep us posted, with pics of course :camera: