• Custom Search

Sign in to follow this  
MLB

Finally got them on

Posted (edited)

Bought the TC in 17 and the Fusion wheels soon after. But couldn't bring myself to spend $1,000 AND not use the OEM tires so i waited till NOW (42,000 miles) to get them mounted.  

Liked them when I got them and love them now.  They remind me of the old "turbine" wheels from the 60's and 70's that you'd see on really nice custom vans, but with a bit of modern twist.
And cheap.  :)

Don't notice significant ride degradation from the 235/45/18 tires but they sure stick nice (summer tires). Going to put winter tires on the stockers. IMG_20200819_195232146_HDR.thumb.jpg.aeda33c1509b51dee8dfcdaaea3dd48e.jpg

IMG_20200819_195221662_HDR.jpg

Edited by MLB

3 year is a long wait when you already had the wheels. I only made it to ~20,000 miles before storing the OEMs. Looks good!

Yeh, but it's my work/delivery van primarily. If it was my daily driver id have swapped them long ago.  ;)

they look good, i just put firestone weather grip on mine, im a deliver guy and wanted a winter tire incase i find weather

Nice! Those multi spoke wheels are a b*tch to clean, but aside from that, they look great!