semperkeith

New additions to my Mini RV

I have just posted some new photos showing some of my latest additions to my TC RV. A sink, extra storage, shore power AC and screens. Take a look. Many more photos of this project at: http://www.semperkeith.com/

Now all I need is a trip and I have a couple in mind.

Very cool. How do you like the roof fan...?

Yes, I'd like to know that also. A roof fan is what the van badly needs to make a decent camper, but I'm afraid of leaks and also unsure of power usage without extensive mods..

Edited by Willie

Keith - Nice job on your TC camper conversion. thanks for sharing.

hope you enjoy your travels.

Hi all, the fan is great and according to my "electronics genius" brother, the fan has such a low draw, on low, it could probably run all night with still the ability to start. I will probably be buying one of those battery start packs just in case. The fan sucks and blows which is great, it also is useful in venting all the heat after being parked in the sun. I have more of photos of the whole project and the fan at semperkeith.com. Feel free to contact me via email with any questions. windguy, your welcome and thanks.

i want to install a 110 volt power inlet. would you mind providing more specific info about how you installed in the bumper. How did you get it inside. thanks.