Ford Transit Connect Forum

Chrome Hood Deflector

Have looked without any luck, for a chrome hood ( bug) deflector for my 2012 TC. All I find are the "smoke" colored ones. Anybody know who sells the chrome ones? The closest I've found is a chrome trim strip for the hoods lower trim piece...

Really......??? Got a 2005 Ford SuperDuty with a chrome hood deflector that's been on since new. There have been No issues with your concerns..... Unless of course your in a aircraft flying "inverted" with the plane and sun, and my truck aligned up just right and at just the right time of day..... Seriously, it's not a problem, or the DOT wouldn't allow them. They are available for many makes and models, just can't find one for the TC.... Thanks anyway for the words of wisdom.....

• 2 weeks later...

I'll tell you what I'd like to find:
A REAR wind deflector, like the ones you used to see on station wagons ("estate cars," for Terry3234).

Even the lightest amount of moisture on the road seems to wind up on the back of my TC!
Am I the only one who has that problem??

I've already removed the high-center brake light (long story), so that's not an issue.
I don't want a fancy "spoiler" or anything, esp. if it does nothing but cut my gas (petrol) mileage!

Anyone seen anything like that?