Ford Transit Connect Forum

For Sale: 3rd row leather bucket seats

These have now been sold. Thank you!!

I purchased a 2016 LWB Titanium in October.  It was on the lot so I didn't spec the vehicle.  i have removed the 3rd row seats which are two leather bucket seats.  These have the panels attached to their backs but should be able to be removed if you don't want them.  They were only in the vehicle for about the first 4-6 weeks.

I'm selling them for $150.00 each.  Available in SE PA. 

No bolts for these as I am using them in my mods.  I will include the 2 third row seat belts.

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions.

Tiller

Transit - 1 of 1.jpg

Transit - 1 of 2.jpg

Transit - 2 of 2.jpg

Transit - 2 of 2 (1).jpg

Transit - 1 of 2 (1).jpg

Edited by Tiller
Item sold

• 3 months later...

Dear Tiller: How easy or hard was it to remove those third row bucket seats? We’re thinking of taking both second and third rows out and have this design in a 2017 Titanium. Would really appreciate any pointers on tools required. Not sure about taking those seat belts out, and appreciate your comments about not wanting to get too far at the skins. Thanks for any tips. 

I took both second and third row seats out of my 2015 TC. Just four T50 bolts per seat. Third row has one bolt at each corner. Second row has two bolts at the front of each seat side rail.

No tricks on the third row other than sliding the seat forward and back to access the bolts at each end. Second row just remove bolts with seat unfolded, then fold down and latch seat before trying to remove. There is a locating pin on the bottom of each rail, so pull straight up until that pin is out.

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't been back in a awhile. Sorry.  But pretty much what Don said above.  The third row bucket seats are easy as can be.  I took out one second row seat.  No pins like Don had.  Just the bolts again.

Tiller

The pins may have been on the third row seats instead of the second. Thinking back 2 years ago I just recall initially thinking I had missed some bolts when it seemed stuck as I initially tried to lift it out. But it was because I was pulling at a bit of an angle and the pins were jamming in place. Once I lifted straight up to get the pins clear, it came right out.

Edited by DonShockley