Ford Transit Connect Forum

34.4 MPG

omniphil

I can't attach photos anymore to this forum for some reason, but here's a link for a picture....

the forum limits you to 500KB of space for attachments. not very much. you can delete older attachments to free up space.

another option is to create your own Gallery and upload pics there. I think you can link a Gallery pic in your post like you would an attachment, without the space limitations. I have yet to do so but many other posters have.

then you can add some fun pics of your van, which I'm not sure we've seen before, have we?

the forum limits you to 500KB of space for attachments. not very much. you can delete older attachments to free up space.

another option is to create your own Gallery and upload pics there. I think you can link a Gallery pic in your post like you would an attachment, without the space limitations. I have yet to do so but many other posters have.

then you can add some fun pics of your van, which I'm not sure we've seen before, have we?

I will try the gallery thing, sounds like a good idea. I haven't posted any pictures, but I can certainly post some.

Edit, Here we go... uploaded to gallery, nice...
I should also note that I have all my tires set at 46PSI which is 4 PSI higher than the door sticker. I do that on all my vehicles. Less drag and better handling.

2014 11 09 11.46.26

Edited by omniphil