Ford Transit Connect Forum

[SOLD] Factory Wheels, Tires & TPMS

We still have these factory wheels and tires and I've contacted several bloggers & UTZ potato chips in an effort to get what ever I can for these wheels. Bloggers like Tiny Van Travels and Tessa Mendez But just so happen Iw as at the store the other morning where I spotted a Ford Transit Connect UTZ delivery van.. I sent word to UTZ in an effort to see if they needed these factory wheels/tires. The UTZ rep was very helpful and sent word to their maintenance department. As of yet I've not heard back from any of these possible candidates.

So here's what I'm willing to do. If you live near MD/PA/VA/DE/WV We're willing to sell these at $400.00 or if you have a blog site which document your North American travels, we'll sell them to you at a reduced price of just $275.00 just as long as you connect with on one (or more) of our travel community/pages and meet us on the road for the exchange.

Our next exchange could take place as soon as this weekend, we might be looking at a short trip to North Carolina. The only other exchange would take place the 1st or 2nd week in Sept at or near the MD/PA line. To schedule an exchange, connect with one of our travel profiles and of course forward your blog site for verification.

Edited by T0ASTERvan