Ford Transit Connect Forum

Site Updated: 20 January 2011

Aside from making the site more stable and faster, we've added a few new features today as well.

As always, your comments, opinions and suggestions are always welcomed. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

519-2.png

Three new "quick" links were added:

1. "My Topics" - shows you the topics that you created.

2. "My Posts" - shows you topics that you replied to.

3. "Today's Active Content" - Everything that has been posted within the last 24 hours.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

519-1.png

To get all of the new content that you have not read, you'll need to toggle your preferences from "Show me all new content since my last visit" to "Show me all content that I have not read." If you're logged in, click here to toggle your setting now.

519-3.png

You can vote a post up or down by clicking on the green or red button.

519-4.png

Mobile users can choose from the mobile skin, which is on the lower left hand corner if it's not automatically recognized by the system.

519-5.png

Where do you live? Click here to add yourself to the Transit Connect map and see where other members live.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...