Ford Transit Connect Forum

Cargo floor support panels

toml55421

Another odd question. I have a 2018 Ford Transit Connect LWB in the Titanium trim. When I fold flat only the third row seats, the ends of the cargo floor support panels are necessarily upright and resting against the backs of the second row captain seats. How can I keep the cargo floor panels from falling over and remain upright? For now, I keep either my wife's wheelchair, or, a bag of tools against them.

Any help/ideas are much appreciated.

When I got my conversion fitted I removed the 3rd row of seats, I havs a slide out kitchen with another large storage box that goes from left to right or vice versa that sits just behind the middle row of seats and the slideout kitchen Draw also make up one of the seats for the dinning table and it all folds flat to make a double bed that is 6' 6" long or 215cm long and is the full width of the interior and I have a 230/240v AC setup in there as well, and the Best thing about it I can slide the whole thing out in minutes so I can still use the whole load space and I can also still use the 3 seats in the second row so it can still seat 5 people.

• 10 months later...