Ford Transit Connect Forum

New gen steering wheel fit 2010 transit connect?

HI, I have a 2010 Transit connect and want to know if anyone has put a newer generation ford steering wheel on and if it will fit? I want to do it because I think it would make the interior look allot more modern. Ive done this mod on other kind of cars before. Its ok if the cruise control dosnt work anymore. A steering wheel from any of the new Ford cars lineup, will be fine for me. 

• 1 year later...

Bump. I hope someone here would know if any of the newer steering wheels fit the 2010-2013 TC. I noticed the Newer ford focus steering wheel look very similar on the mounting design. I like the steering wheel on the second gen TC. I think it would really make the First gen look more modern inside. I understand that the airbag and buttons wont work. Thanks :)

Nope. 

I bought a Fiesta ST leather steering wheel from the same era for my 2006. Had to swap the original airbag in place of the Fiesta one. Don't know about the facelift model one like yours.

Transit Connect'ed facebook group may be able to help as the steering wheel replacement is a popular mod.