Ford Transit Connect Forum

Airbag srs computer module location 2014 - 2015 Ford Transit connect ?

jimsmith

Can anybody tell me how to find and get to the Airbag srs computer / module location on a 2014 - 2015 Ford Transit connect ?

I'm assuming under the e brake console or under the front center lower console.

I don't want to tear into the wrong area if possible, and any removal tricks appreciated. 

Checked throughout the 13 page SRS wiring diagrams. And there are seperate sections for 8-10-12 Loop variants, single/dual seats, and with/without 2nd row seats. But all of them reference those same two pages as the location of the modules, so I assume the location remains unchanged. Makes sense in a way; van, wagon, or taxi all have the front 2 seats so the module can sit between them for all types and it's only the extra sensors and extra bag circuits that need to be relocated.

So I found and removed the RCM, paid to have it reset / cleared of crash data, put back in but I still have air bag light on.

I can see codes B0002 driver front stage 2 control and B00A0 occupant classification system are stored in continuous DTC memory.

I also see codes C0062 and C0061 stored.  (long. and lat. acceleration sensors)

The drivers wheel air bag was replaced and nothing was done to the seats.

Do I need to look at the clock spring for fault, and possibly have the occupant sensor(s) reset or calibrated by the Dealer?

My simple Creader VII+ code reader does not want to reset any of these codes.

Any help much appreciated!