robertlane

Tough to Find nice used Transit Connect

It sure is tough to find a nicely used previous generation Transit Connect! I've found a lot of wagons, but the mileage is high as is the price that they are asking. It's good that they are holding value for those who own them.

Yes Robert, you are correct.....I ended up buying a 2013 " NOS" black XL with rear windows, power windows & Sync with 182 miles total, but it was a real hunt....don't give up Robert. ......Tom

I also searched quite awhile before finding my black 2010 XLT. Our company colors include black and I didn't want to do a full wrap on a white one so my search lasted a bit longer than if you are flexible on color. Ended up driving 4 hours to a dealership and doing a purchase on 12/31 so they would deal a bit more to get it out of their inventory before the end of the year.

I actually just bought a brand new 2013 Connect. It sat on the dealer's lot for 2 years. Has the full, bumper-to-bumper warranties. I had my choice of 2 vans. Both had less than 150 miles. Brand new! You can't beat that.

I have a dark blue 2010 XLT wagon I intend to sell, w/ Reverse Sensing & 255-degree rear doors. It does have 79,426 miles as of this writing. Any interest?