Ford Transit Connect Forum

Transit Connect Programs

• 1 month later...

Ford announced their 3rd quarter marketing programs for the Transit Connect. Customers have their choice of 0% financing for 36 months or a $ 500 rebate. These programs are good for deliveries through 8/31/09.

I read Ford's fine print on their current general 0% financing and it excludes the transit connect, is there a another one that is for the Connect?

Hi Ed,

Could you tell us about the special commercial programs available. I just purchased mine today, 0% financing for 36 months and cash for clunkers $4500. I am not aware of the commercial programs which you wrote about. Mine is commercial and I hope that I did not leave anything on the table.

Thanks

Bob

Clozdr

If you own a busincee and it is titled in your name or your company name, you would receive up to $375 if the van is up-fitted with aftermarket racks / bins / etc. on a ship thru [already installed] or $200 if you have them done locally.

I went for the cash for clunkers trade-in on my Transit XL and was told by the dealer the self-employment incentive would nullify my CARS deal. However, I did get the Ford $500 rebate and another $100 for the clunker the salvage. This was on July 28.