cngfordsales

Looking for Transit Connect? CNG? Look Here

Hello All,

I am a Fleet Manager at Villa Ford located in Orange Ca. It has come to my attention that it has been very difficult to locate CNG transit connects. At this time I have several (35+) units of 2012 dedicated cng transit connects on my lot that are ready for purchase. I just recentley sold a T/C to a gentelman that flew out here from San Jose to purchase one from me because he couldn't find any local dealers that could/would help him. He was very pleased with his new CNG T/C. It was he that told me about these different forums and thought it would be good to let people know that I have so many units ready for purchase. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

D

post-3834-0-46064600-1381360188_thumb.jp

post-3834-0-58065200-1381360230_thumb.jp

I love my new Villa Ford T/C Premium Wagon XLT :)

There were many CNG stations between Southern and Northern CA, and it was an easy drive home ....

Just purchased a 2012 CNG Transit Connect From Villa Ford for 26k+tax/license - 15GGE. Great deal! Can't use it until I get the plates and carpool sticker though so for now its sitting in my driveway. I think they still have a few more if anyone is interested.