• Custom Search

Sign in to follow this  
ActiveIndy

ActiveIndy checking in!

Greetings from Indy!

Launched ActiveIndy Tours and Events last year as the only company in Indianapolis that offers daily, guided city tours - and we do all of them in active ways...walking, running and biking tours. Website is ActiveIndyTours.com

Needed a vehicle that could haul a bit of equipment and bikes around, but also have a youngster at home, so needed a backseat that can accommodate a car seat in case I need to do an emergency pickup from the daycare. My new 2010 XLT Wagon seems to fit the bill nicely.

Just took possession earlier this week and am starting to get to know her a bit better...will have plenty of questions along the way and look forward to participating here and on the UK forum that appears to have a bit more traffic...

Greetings from Indy!

Launched ActiveIndy Tours and Events last year as the only company in Indianapolis that offers daily, guided city tours - and we do all of them in active ways...walking, running and biking tours. Website is ActiveIndyTours.com

Needed a vehicle that could haul a bit of equipment and bikes around, but also have a youngster at home, so needed a backseat that can accommodate a car seat in case I need to do an emergency pickup from the daycare. My new 2010 XLT Wagon seems to fit the bill nicely.

Just took possession earlier this week and am starting to get to know her a bit better...will have plenty of questions along the way and look forward to participating here and on the UK forum that appears to have a bit more traffic...

Welcome to the site. This forum is for U.S. and North America based customers.

Not enough posts to send a you a message.

Sorry it took so long for me to answer. Yes, I used a little clear silicone to hold the center caps.

Cool....thanks for the reply and great idea! I need to update my photos, but after losing a hubcap earlier this year, I bought stainless steel trim rings that look great, but like your "center caps" too.