Ford Transit Connect Forum

MK2 Transit Connect 60/40 seat to captain's chairs

zombiechad

Hi, I am trying to convert my 60/40 seats to captains chairs in my 2015 LWB Transit Connect Wagon.  So far, I believe I need both seats, front and rear carpets, underfloor brackets, and plastic trim.  I may also need different carpet foam?  Unfortunately, I am unable to determine if the brackets will bolt into my van (are the mounting points in the floor board of my van or not?).  I also can't find the part numbers for these parts with exception to the seats themselves (I've tried Tasca Parts catalogs with no luck).  Has anyone researched this at all or successfully done this?  Also, anyone have any photos or parts they can share/sell?  

Below are the best photos I have been able to get of the captain's chairs floor while searching online.

transitfloor1.png

transitfloor2.png

transitfloor3.png

transitfloor4.png

• 10 months later...

Zombiechad, did you switch your seats? Were all the threaded holes in the floor for the new positions of the rear brackets?
I am putting these into my 2016 cargo van and I am gonna need to make one hole for the driver's side chair rear bracket. It looks like my van had a 40/60 bench in it for the importing process. I will also have to tap threads into the front hole for the same bracket. If you were sitting in the seat it would be the right rear bracket that needs hole/threads.