Ford Transit Connect Forum

Shipping time from Turkey

Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and have a Transit Connect on order. I have received confirmation that it shipped from Turkey on 1-31-11. My question is how long does it usually take to get from the shipment point to the dealer in Southern California? I seem to remember reading somewhere that their was guys from dealers that could track the progress with the last 8 of the VIN number. If that is the case, and someone wouldn't mind checking, mine is BT055481

Any info I can get would be appreciated, I am really excited to get this van, its been ordered thru ARI since October!

Thanks!

Bob

Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and have a Transit Connect on order. I have received confirmation that it shipped from Turkey on 1-31-11. My question is how long does it usually take to get from the shipment point to the dealer in Southern California? I seem to remember reading somewhere that their was guys from dealers that could track the progress with the last 8 of the VIN number. If that is the case, and someone wouldn't mind checking, mine is BT055481

Any info I can get would be appreciated, I am really excited to get this van, its been ordered thru ARI since October!

Thanks!

Bob

Looks like it is currently in Port Hueneme, CA

Last update 03/16

Estimated ETA 03/30

Depending on the time required at the upfitter the ETA will change if it isn't shipped to dealership by the 30th.

Once it leaves upfitter, it may take a few days to a couple weeks depending on final delivery location.

FYI, your dealership can look up the information as to the latest status.

Looks like it is currently in Port Hueneme, CA

Last update 03/16

Estimated ETA 03/30

Depending on the time required at the upfitter the ETA will change if it isn't shipped to dealership by the 30th.

Once it leaves upfitter, it may take a few days to a couple weeks depending on final delivery location.

FYI, your dealership can look up the information as to the latest status.

Thanks kmoilan1!

I appreciate you looking into this for me!

Ill double check with them, it looks like we are on the downhill slope now.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I know this is a pain, but is it possible that someone could run the last 8 of my VIN again and see what the status is for me? I am waiting for a callback from ARI, but no info yet.

The last 8 is BT055481

Thanks!

Bob Edgar