Ford Transit Connect Forum

What Have You Done To You TC Today?

T0ASTERvan

Although I'm a bit late on this topic, I wanted to share a few things we've done to the van. Currently most of the things we've done to the van are mere personalizations and nothing more. Later a few more heavier or more involved additions could be added soon.

Most of you are aware that we've added the 16x7 Sparco wheels w/ 215/55/16 Maxxis Tires:

vk8nzg1mbwwyjf1kw4oy

Next, we've added the K&N Air Filter with it's Larger Warning label.

Then, I was given a small sample of red reflective vinyl and for months I thought about what would be the best way to use this on or in the van.

imageedit__8740532062

Rather proud of this, Created a recovery hook marking location, seeing how we'll be purchasing the Ford Escape Recovery Hook via Amazon.com and We'll have the hook forwarded to Bone Head Performance, PA for them to filter the hook into "red" powder coating. I would offer to make a couple more of these marking triangles for you, but I'm running low on the reflective vinyl and have one more area to fulfill.

imageedit__8093289148

Added these on a whim, but I should have thought more carefully about where these reflective squares should have been added. Perhaps I should have added them on the lift gates inner lip (inside when the gate is up) this could have been seen from a few blocks away if the lift gate was open. I'll have to see if I have more of the reflective vinyl left to make those additions.

Lastly, and I've yet to get an image of this because I've not had a chance to lay on the ground to place the reflective triangles at each molded jack point located on both sides of the van's rocker panels. if you've never noticed these before might be a good idea to mark them somehow as to know it's location in times of an emergency. Not only am I marking these jack location for my benefit, but for my wife's benefit. Just good to know there are quick points to jack the van if needed.

Small things can make a big difference.. Post your images of things you've done to your Connect.

Edited by T0ASTERvan