Ford Transit Connect Forum

Got my Blue TC in San Diego

Hannibal Hector

I have been eyeing the TC for some time now and it finally came to fruition.

I was getting the white to paint it after I got, but my salesman at Drew Ford IN La Mesa called me up and asked if I wanted to see the Blue XLT wagon that came in the day prior. One look and "i'll take it' just came out. Loved the look.

I plan on using for Daily Driver but will also use as a support vehicle at bicycle races around SoCal.

I look forward to conversing with other fans of the TC.

Cheers,

Hannibal Hector

Blue is a great color, but I would also choose features before color.

I have already taken off the hubcaps for a more stealthy look, I may just replace wheels with better black wheels.

More pictures will be posted soon with mods for bike racing support.

Felt the same about the wheel covers. I told my salesman, "Do not put those things on my vehicle when it comes in. Just leave them in the bag." He didn't know if there was a final sales issue with my request but he told the prep department do not install. Great salesman, he gave me what I wanted. I would like to find some Crown Vic "Hub Caps" to fit until I decide to go with some alloy wheels for summer showing. Pics sans wheel covers are in the gallery.

One thing to be careful of is how far the lugnuts stick out. Some hubcaps won't fit (I learned this at Pep Boys recently.) I'm just hoping the van ones I've ordered will, they seem to have more room in the lugnut area. The Crown Vic ones I'm thinking of seem like they might too.

Edited by tone007