Ford Transit Connect Forum

Adrian Steel Upfit Package For Sale

I'm offering for sale the preinstalled Adrian Steel "Full Interior" upfit package that came preinstalled in my XLT Cargo Van. The "Full Interior" consists of a P2TCW combination steel and wire mesh bulkhead partition and two track-mounted AD32TC shelving units (curb and street side) with three adjustable shelves each and 18.66 square feet of shelving space.

IMG_0781.JPG

I uninstalled the fixtures with 125 miles on the odometer and before they experienced any use or wear. I completely removed the shelving units (4 attachment points each side) and partition (4 attachment points top and bottom) in less than thirty minutes and fully disassembled them within an hour using a standard SAE socket set, hex wrench, and #3 Phillips-head screwdriver. All nuts, bolts, washers, and retaining clips are categorically bagged for ease of reinstallation.

Details and dimensions are also available on the Dejana web site here.

The components disassemble nicely and could be shipped, but I'd ideally prefer a local transaction. I'd like to obtain $375 for the complete shelving and bulkhead set.

Interested parties should please contact me by Private Message for a prompt reply.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by madlock

• 1 year later...