Ford Transit Connect Forum

Hello all!

In early 2010 I began designing, testing and building various configurations of shelves, storage and a variety of modular units in order to get the most out of my Ford Transit Connect. I soon learned that in order to maximize use of space, I would have to think out side of the box and design all of the modules to fit naturally along all the curves in the Transit Connect. This has allowed me to truly transform my Ford Transit Connect into the ultimate vehicle. I can make it into a day camper, a work van, the perfect "sports team" transportation vehicle, and even the ultimate tailgate vehicle available.

After nearly two years of designing, testing, and selling my products via "word of mouth", I have began selling my products online www.DiyConversions.com

Although I only have a few of my products available on the website at the moment, I will be adding new products nearly every month as I have quite a few modules already designed.

Perhaps even more importantly, I have two types of products available. You can purchase the already pre-cut / ready to assemble units (free shipping in continental USA) at a fraction of the price that you would pay for similar Not-custom made shelving units. These units come with easy to follow assembly manual and can be assembled in minutes.

Additionally, I also have Do-it-yourself templates that allow you to simply trace the templates onto the mood, cut the pieces utilizing a jigsaw, glue and screw! Thats it. One of the best features of the Diy Templates is the fact that there is absolutely no measuring involved. You simply trace, cut, glue and screw.

For over two years now I've worked extensively in designing my products, you will be amazed!

Check out the store at www.DiyConversions.com for the best Ford Transit Conversions you will find anywhere.

In the coming few weeks I'll also have ready-to-install 12volts power packages to power up your entire camper. You will be bale to use fans, lights, plug in your computer, watch TV, plug in a fridge, microwave and countless other electronics/appliances. My modules will even allow you to convert your Ford Transit into an RV camper fully equipped with a private shower, and a sink to prep food with running water. Too good to be true? Thats what I'm all about. Raising the bar and setting new limits.

All of this always staying true to my theme of "inexpensive, versatility, portability, and simplicity"

I will also have ready -to-install "black-out" window kit units that can be installed and removed in seconds. This will provide you with the option of having 100% privacy when in camper mode or when using your Ford Transit as a work van. As always, I will have both the Diy Templates and the pre-cut units available with FREE shipping!

Check it out

www.DiyConversions.com

Thank you and happy adventures!