Ford Transit Connect Forum

Adrian Steel Shelving

madman

OK, I guess I am dumber than I thought. I just received two shelving units made by Adrian Steel Shelving. The units are AD32TC.

Has anyone had any experience installing these shelves? Let me say that the instructions are poorly printed. Photos of important detail assemblies are the size of a postage stamp, and too fuzzy to see any better even with a magnifying glass.

Well, the shelf unit is installed. But not without some frustration. Although the units are made specifically for the Transit Connect, some slight alterations to the shelving unit, was required to get them into place. The end result will fill my needs however. I believe that I could have made my own units from wire shelving sold at Home Depot however. And for alot less cost.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Well my problem is that there site is not very helpful on what shelve with fit where the drives slide opens. I want to be able to open the drives slide grab my products and go but its unclear what fits in that door opening. I probly going to call them to get something straight.

• 2 months later...