Ford Transit Connect Forum

Inexpensive rubber floor mats?

Nothing made for your van will be cheap.  You could always find cheap.  Just be ready for problems if it's not actually made for your van.  You don't want a loos mat sliding on the floorboard and interfering with your pedals.  If fitment or appearance isn't the issue, then anything could work.  I've seen door mats placed in cars.  

I've got a set of used WeatherTech mats pulled from my 2015 LWB XLT when I upgraded to a 2020. First row driver/passenger and second row with bench seat. Checked their website and current part numbers are the same for both 2015 and 2017 so should fit. Let me know if you are interested. I would do half of new price on whatever you  want plus shipping. Full disclosure: velcro pucks on underside of drivers mat pulled off during removal and were glued back on.

20210129_235504 (Large).jpg

20210129_235517 (Large).jpg

20210129_235600 (Large).jpg

20210129_235638 (Large).jpg

Edited by DonShockley

When I bought my 2016,my kids bought me a set of Weather Tech for the front.I have a gravel drive and deal with mud in the spring and snow in the winter.

They are not cheap but I thank my kids every time I pull them out to empty out the crud.No vacuum,no brush,just a slight fold and they slide out without any spillage.

16 hours ago, DonShockley said:

I've got a set of used WeatherTech mats pulled from my 2015 LWB XLT when I upgraded to a 2020. First row driver/passenger and second row with bench seat. Checked their website and current part numbers are the same for both 2015 and 2017 so should fit. Let me know if you are interested. I would do half of new price on whatever you  want plus shipping. Full disclosure: velcro pucks on underside of drivers mat pulled off during removal and were glued back on.

20210129_235504 (Large).jpg

20210129_235517 (Large).jpg

20210129_235600 (Large).jpg

20210129_235638 (Large).jpg

Thanks, I went with a max liner for $80 off Amazon.