Ford Transit Connect Forum

New Connect owner

Tile Guy

I am a tile contractor who just got sick and tired of loading and unloading tools out of a full sized truck. Kept my truck for larger jobs. My new to me 2017 Connect XL LWB is perfect for every day driving to and from the job. I'm loving it! 

Jeff

2 hours ago, G B L said:

Or you could have 2 vans , 2 pickups and several trailers  if you can't make up your mind.

I have been contemplating getting a box trailer so I can take care of all kinds of hauling with one van. I sometimes transport large electronic devices which need to be plastic wrapped when on a flatbed trailer. This has gotten old and takes too much time and is never 100% water tight.

5 hours ago, G B L said:

Well that will be a Good test for the TC . You will need to be careful.  It will be very easy to over stuff.

Overstuffing is not an issue. I have a very specific use for it, light but large loads:

Screenshot_20210209-211710.png

On 2/9/2021 at 2:19 PM, mrtn said:

Overstuffing is not an issue

Nice,  you have more self control than I do.  I find that it is very hard  to match the inflow to the outflow .

The enclosed trailer is great because eliminates having to unload the Item because of weather.