Ford Transit Connect Forum

Allow me to introduce myself

Loujizzel

Sup guys and girls, just call me lou.  Got my TC for my house  flipping business. I had a Toyota venza but there was not enough cargo space for my tools so traded it in and got my 16TC... Thing about me is I'm a car guy I love customizing my cars and there's no exception for the TC I seen some videos of a delivery vehicle I think it's in the UK and its dark Gray with a black stripe near the rear panels.  That is exactly what I'm talking about, thats how you  Represent your business. I Have a lot of questions I hope I can get answers here a one of my biggest questions right now is air suspension I seen a couple of places overseas you can get coil overs.. i seen a thread on here I believe where the guy got some  Megan coil overs and the installed them with a few modifications I hope by now there is a set you can buy bolt on but anyway.   Glad to be on the form  

Edited by Loujizzel

I bought the lowered spring set from Mod Your Connect in the UK. Installed the rears for a 2" drop, no problem. It really evened it out since the rear was higher to begin with. The front struts are an issue that we haven't tackled yet. Just getting to the struts is a major job in itself. I'll eventually get around to it.