Gideon

Ford of Canada CRM:0230129
You replied on Thu 2020-05-21 2:24 PM
Rccan, C (C.) <crccan@ford.com>
Wed 2020-05-20 7:41 PM

Forward

More actions

Hello Mr. Davison

Thank you for contacting the Ford of Canada Customer Relationship Centre, my name is Megan. We received your email on May 16 regarding your concern for your service plan. I understand your frustrations in this matter. 

We understand that the current COVID-19 situation has resulted in the temporary closure of dealerships. We are aware about our customers concerns about warranties expiring, and claims being unable to be filled, we share these concerns too. However, Ford is currently monitoring the situation in its entirety. This does mean that Ford is currently prioritizing the safety of our customers, partners, employees and dealerships first as safety is Ford’s number one priority.

If your warranty expired due to months-in-service and you had a problem with your vehicle during the COVID-19 situation and you could not make an appointment with your dealer for warranty service, while there is no extension of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty, your repair will be covered if it would have been covered under the existing warranties. If your warranty expired based on exceeding the maximum mileage allowed under the New Vehicle Limited Warranty, special considerations will be provided on a case-by case basis.

We are not ignoring or neglecting our customers or our responsibilities during these trying times. However, with our number one priority being the health and safety of our customers, dealerships, partners, and employees on our minds we fully intend and plan to address these concerns and claims once things begin to resolve. As always, Ford appreciates your understanding and support while we

Please take care during these trying times.

Thank you for contacting Ford of Canada.

Sincerely,

Megan L.

Customer Relationship Centre

Ford of Canada

Sometimes e-mail communication does not allow us to gain additional information that may be helpful in responding to your inquiry.  Should you feel that we have not adequately addressed your question or questions please contact the Customer Relationship Centre via telephone Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30am and 8:00pm. You can reach the Customer Relationship Centre at (800)565-3673.  Hearing impaired callers with access to a TDD may contact (800)232-5952.Should you need it in the future, your reference number is . 

In addition, you can try online support at
www.ford.ca. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions and links to other key product and service information. 

Ford Confidentiality: 
-------------------- 
For security reasons, please do not submit any sensitive personally identifiable information, such as credit card numbers, driver license number, Social Insurance Number, DOB, etc. Thank you.

------------------- Original Message -------------------
Received: Sat May 16 2020 09:25:42 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
To: FOC Tier 1 Email - English NA CRC;
Subject: Customer Support Email from Gideon Gelbart

Title: Mr
First Name: Gideon
Last Name: Gelbart
Street Address: XXX Desjardins St.
City: Hawkesbury
Province: ON
Postal Code: XXXXXX
Day Time Phone:	undefined
Day Time Call Timing - From:  To:  EST
Evening Time Selected: false
Evening Time Phone: undefined
Evening Time Call Timing - From:  To:  EST
Cell Time Selected: false
Cell Time Phone: undefined
Cell Time Call Timing - From:  To:  EST
Email Only: true
Email Address: g5762w@hotmail.com
Vehicle VIN: NM0GE9F71G1259347
Vehicle Year: 2016
Vehicle: Model Transit-Connect
Current Mileage: 91160
Dealership : Hotte Ford
Owner Relation:	Self
Comments: I had paid to transfer a service plan from original owner to me. I was never told it had an expiry date. Due to pandemic lockdown I am now past that date and dealer refuses to accept 1 last service (had 2 times left).  This is very poor customer service considering the dealership itself was also under lockdown in March.  Would you help me please?

Note the response was not even addressed to me.  Also parts of sentences were deleted.  And Ford has the gall to call this "customer relations" ??

Edited by Gideon

Unlike Ford, I don't have anything to hide.  Note that while its in the "public domain", Ford tries to hide the fact that Henry Ford was a good friend of Adolph Hitler.  Wonder what all the WW2 vets and their families think about that ??

I'm not buying a Japanese car. They were Hitler's buddies and they bombed Pearl Harbor. I'm not buying Korean, because I don't trust anybody who rides a unicorn.

I don't like how Macron, Trudeau, Johnson, and Princess Anne were making fun of our President. 

Now I can't buy Ford or Chevy. 

Screenshot_2020-05-22-15-40-54_kindlephoto-45133427.png

Screenshot_2020-05-22-15-39-45_kindlephoto-45061462.png

Screenshot_2020-05-22-15-59-44_kindlephoto-46312584.png

As far as Ford's letter of Jan 1942, he HAD to say something after the Pearl Harbour attack and Germany's subsequent declaration of war against the USA. Otherwise he'd be spending the war in "isolation" and who knows what the USA would have done to the company. And don't forget that H.Ford blamed the jews for WW1 and the depression, as well as anything else he disliked.

And that 'unicorn' comment was NORTH Korea - very different from SOUTH Korea which sent troops to support the US in Vietnam (as did Austrailia & cdn volunteers who disagreed with Pierre Trudeau's "pacifism").

Edited by Gideon
added details