Ford Transit Connect Forum

My project van

Cheeze ... some people will put a push bar on most anything, right? <G>

Then again, here's my '75 "Monchero", something I slapped together to combat the Japanese Invasion. Noticed a lot of Datsun and Toyota drivers keeping a real close on on it when I pulled up behind them at a light. 

mona-front.jpg

PS ... like what you did with the wall behind the seats ... nice clean look to it. 

Edited by sKiZo

4 hours ago, sKiZo said:

Cheeze ... some people will put a push bar on most anything, right? <G>

Then again, here's my '75 "Monchero", something I slapped together to combat the Japanese Invasion. Noticed a lot of Datsun and Toyota drivers keeping a real close on on it when I pulled up behind them at a light. 

mona-front.jpg

PS ... like what you did with the wall behind the seats ... nice clean look to it. 

Cheers mate , we need nudgebars in this country , far to many slow arsed folk on the roads , alittle persuasion never hurt anyone lol

10 hours ago, Dougie clarke said:

Cheers mate , we need nudgebars in this country , far to many slow arsed folk on the roads , alittle persuasion never hurt anyone lol

Here in the US, a cop with a bad attitude (or even just a bad day) would call that assault with a deadly weapon. "Freedom" lol

Cops have those on their cars too.  Just keeping the playing field level.  

You should add a siren. That will move slow drivers.  Or they may freeze up and stop in front of you.  As anyone with a siren will tell you: instead of pulling to the right and letting you pass, the dummies stop in the middle of the road and block off your path.