Ford Transit Connect Forum

Those Upper Taillight Reflectors...

The never-ending search for those upper reflectors for the rear taillights seem to yield very little results. Either order them from the dealer, or buy them on eBay and wait months to be shipped from Europe.

I came across this website that searches junkyard inventories. You can select your specific year, make, and model, and even your specific part you are looking for. You can even narrow down the region to search.

I did a nationwide search for these reflectors, and found quite a few. I inquired pricing and shipping estimates from as many as I can find. Only one responded (there are about 10 other ones I found).

After some conversation, I had a set of reflectors sent to me for $70. 

LHref.thumb.jpg.09ff82279f3bb7b06272f1536d64ca12.jpg

RHref.thumb.jpg.79a4d584793de9c33c520d86bf1169eb.jpg

Installation was a breeze: two torx scews and a little prying gets them popped right off. I definitely will go back to this site for any other parts inquiries as well.

• 9 months later...

7 hours ago, DonShockley said:

I bought them for my 2015. When I traded it in on a 2020 in June, I just pulled the reflectors off the 2015 and snapped them right on the 2020. Fit just fine.

Good to know. I figured they would, but It'd be my luck that they wouldn't. I think I'm gonna buy a pr on ebay.

Edited by billet_@bellsouth.net

20 minutes ago, jrm223 said:

I just looked on Ebay again, looks like there's now US suppliers for these. Here's a pair for $102 located out of Texas and he has 3 available currently. They've dropped low on my priority list for now, but maybe some day, haha. 

I bought them this morning. Made him an offer and got them for 94.00 for the pair shipped.