Ford Transit Connect Forum

Gen2 OEM wheel & TPMS

Fifty150

• 1 year later...

Just took a quick peek on Amazon ... do a search on TPMS19, and you come up with the unit you posted ... and a Motorcraft branded unit that looks suspiciously similar for $40 ...  ;-}

PS ... sounds like you've actually read the book. How do you put the TC into learning mode?

Edited by sKiZo

I bought that thing a few years ago.  Now there's a listing for 2 units, at the same price.  

1016267411_Screenshot2021-03-04at01_39_53.thumb.png.4cf2d90a2572a8bf33c2626a4ee644c0.png

"turn the key to 'on', then press the hazard lamp switch 6 times"  on-off-on-off-on-off.......   I just did it this afternoon.    I rotated the tires, and had to reset the TPMS.   It allows me to use FORScan to read the PSI in each tire.  

2052258130_Screenshot2021-03-04at01_59_03.png.3d3420bd667b59309c5742300cea82be.png

Edited by Fifty150

12 hours ago, Don Ridley said:

I have an air compressor

I still go to a tire shop to use their equipment.  Most tire shops have a pump available for customers.  I know it doesn't make a difference, but they have nitrogen.  The tire shop machine is easy to set the PSI, then stops at the PSI.   I don't have to pump, then check, then let air out, then check again, then  pump some more....... I'm too lazy to set up my air compressor, turn it on, wait for it to air up and build up pressure, then release the air pressure and put it away with the accessories.  I'm just lazy. 

According to my records, I bought that little device 2 years ago.  It still works.  I've gotten my money's worth.