Ford Transit Connect Forum

What wheels fit 2010-2013 TransitC USA

Camperconnect

Hi I have a 2010 transit connect that I want to upgrade the wheels on. I know that the previous generation Focus wheels fit it, but Im more interested in the modern wheel options. Are there any modern ford wheels that will fit on it with correct center bore, and offset? I like the wheels on newer focus, fusion, and fiesta. Thanks :)

Edited by Camperconnect

• 3 months later...
On 2/13/2020 at 3:36 PM, Camperconnect said:

Does anyone know if the new generation American Ford Fusion and Focus wheels fit 2010-2013 American TC? I see bolt specs are the same but Im concerned about rubbing, with the wider and taller  tire width, than stock wheels.

Your choice of tire size is going to determine if you have a rubbing issue (not the wheels). What size tires were you considering?  You haven't mentioned that.

1 hour ago, Camperconnect said:

Any of the factory size tires on the focus and fusion 18" wheels. 

A 2017 Focus calls for 235/40/18 whereas 2010 TC says 205/65/15. The difference in those two sizes is the 18" tire is .1" shorter (dia.) but 20mm (3/4") wider. Shouldn't cause any rubbing issue at least not with that exact size. I just picked 2017 Focus out of the air because you weren't specific.

2 hours ago, OLDSCHOOLFOOL said:

A 2017 Focus calls for 235/40/18 whereas 2010 TC says 205/65/15. The difference in those two sizes is the 18" tire is .1" shorter (dia.) but 20mm (3/4") wider. Shouldn't cause any rubbing issue . . . . . 

. . . . .  assuming the offset of both wheels is close to the same

Don

On 2/15/2020 at 1:41 PM, OLDSCHOOLFOOL said:

A 2017 Focus calls for 235/40/18 whereas 2010 TC says 205/65/15. The difference in those two sizes is the 18" tire is .1" shorter (dia.) but 20mm (3/4") wider. Shouldn't cause any rubbing issue at least not with that exact size. I just picked 2017 Focus out of the air because you weren't specific.

What about ford fusion wheels and tires, 17" and 18".The tires are bigger than focus. Im assuming that the factory tire size will be the same all styles. I felt the space between the TC factory wheels and the strut. They is very little space availble. 

• 6 months later...