Ford Transit Connect Forum

Power sliding door and power lift gate?

Hi, 

Does anyone know if there is a power sliding door or power liftgate kit out there? There are a few companies, like these...

For Doors;

https://www.modifero.com/en/home/66-ford-transit-automatic-sliding-door-kit.html

www.Adorusa.com

But, they all seem to make these mod kits for the full size Transits and Sprinters

For Liftgate;

https://www.voxxelectronics.com/advanced-driver-assistance/power-lift-gate/

Ive never seen anything for the TC.  

Happy with the manual doors, the other day as I was dropping my grandkids off at mothers day out a mom in her Honda or Toyota started driving off with the side door open!  She didn't stop just closed it while moving, made me very nervous.

Ive wondered if there is an interlock to prevent opening the passengers side sliding door while fueling.

22 minutes ago, DonShockley said:

I wonder if there would be a way to make that kit trigger opening when the liftgate unlock button on the existing factory key is used.

I was planning on asking the vendor. I don't know if the key sends a signal when that trunk release button is pushed.

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 6:40 PM, DonShockley said:

I wonder if there would be a way to make that kit trigger opening when the liftgate unlock button on the existing factory key is used.

Yes, the Autoease salesman said the liftgate button on the keyfob will open the liftgate. Now we just have to wait for the kit to be available and hope it's not $$$$

• 5 months later...