Ford Transit Connect Forum

Favorite Scenic TC Photos

desert_connect

Hello,

I am wondering if there is any interest in starting a new "subject heading" or section for posting our favorite scenic exterior TC photos? I looked briefly on the forum and other than the gallery of mixed photos I do not see a section for this. If there is a section I missed please steer me in that direction or please post if you are interested and maybe the forum moderators will consider it. I have enjoyed this on other forums without having to sort through hundreds of pictures and threads to see the other owners vehicle colors, models, wheels, tires, camping, hauling, trips, etc.   

Thanks very much!  

28937051027_420df177b5_o.jpg

Just pics of people in their TC's around the world ?  I got to be honest  , not something that i would be interested in as i click on the below forum for that type of stuff .  Viewing images of what people have done to their TC's is interesting to me but just seeing pics of some dude standing next to his TC at the Grand Canyon just doesn't work for me i'm sorry .

https://fordtransitconnectforum.com/forum/17-transit-connect-member-custom-builds/

Side note: 

I am considered expendable which means what i say means nothing to other forum members and they may very well be interested in seeing some dude standing next to his TC at the Grand Canyon.

@desert_connect - I like the idea. Good thought!

It would be fun to see different spots around the US and beyond and how other forumites are using their TCs.

Maybe the thread should be located in the 'Lounge Transit Connect' (The place for off-topic discussion).

Making the thread a 'sticky' so it's at the top of the heap would be helpful, if the moderators can set that up.

17 hours ago, herb said:

Just pics of people in their TC's around the world ?  I got to be honest  , not something that i would be interested in as i click on the below forum for that type of stuff .  Viewing images of what people have done to their TC's is interesting to me but just seeing pics of some dude standing next to his TC at the Grand Canyon just doesn't work for me i'm sorry .

https://fordtransitconnectforum.com/forum/17-transit-connect-member-custom-builds/

Side note: 

I am considered expendable which means what i say means nothing to other forum members and they may very well be interested in seeing some dude standing next to his TC at the Grand Canyon.

Herb,

Thanks for you reply but I was looking for interested people. I am not suggesting anything else on the forum change so you and others not interested simply do not look, just like you would not look at other threads not interesting to you.

13 hours ago, windguy said:

@desert_connect - I like the idea. Good thought!

It would be fun to see different spots around the US and beyond and how other forumites are using their TCs.

Maybe the thread should be located in the 'Lounge Transit Connect' (The place for off-topic discussion).

Making the thread a 'sticky' so it's at the top of the heap would be helpful, if the moderators can set that up.

Thanks for you interest and great suggestions, Windguy!

3 hours ago, desert_connect said:

Herb,

Thanks for you reply but I was looking for interested people. I am not suggesting anything else on the forum change so you and others not interested simply do not look, just like you would not look at other threads not interesting to you.

Yes i know,  but i noticed nobody was replying so i decided to post just to make it clear that your post was not being ignored and it worked , somebody replied who is indeed interested in seeing pics of people with their TC's at the Grand Canyon which is just fantastic .

Happy New Year to you my friend .