Ford Transit Connect Forum

Help me decide

19 hours ago, PhotoAl said:

WOW, good you got some of it fixed.  Dealer should be on top of the other issues  After hearing about the cut wires I'd be suspicious about something similar with the other problems.  Seems like a lot of electrical issues for a vehicle that's not that old.  

Yes, I'm pretty happy with their service so far. These repairs weren't even covered by my warranty (mechanical fialures only).

I will not be able to ask them to repair the door and the fog lights sadly, as they clearly stated that they wouldn't fix anything else that is not mechanical for free.

I will try and look for busted fuses, relays or other stuff and keep you guys updated on the situation.

2 hours ago, Fifty150 said:

You are an optimist.  Other people would be screaming mad.  You're happy things are getting fixed.  Someone else would be p*ss*d off about things breaking.  

Hehe after owning a few very unreliable but very fun vw's in my life, let's say I'm used to fixing little issues here and there. It's part of the fun.

On 2/10/2019 at 5:34 PM, Sgsf12 said:

Hehe after owning a few very unreliable but very fun vw's in my life, let's say I'm used to fixing little issues here and there. It's part of the fun.

It could always be worse.  You could have been a close acquaintance of Lucas, Prince of Darkness.