3 hours ago, windguy said:

@Mike Chell - another great video. Thanks for sharing.

I have great admiration for your ability to figure out how to adapt your van to your specific needs and then get the job done. Job well done!

Thank you, very much.  I'm my own worst critic, so it's nice to hear I'm doing better than I think I am.

After seeing what you did with the carpeting, you inspired me to carpet the rear wheel wells rather than seeing the painted body. I'm not mad at you for making more work for me but perhaps my wife might be cause I'm spending more time working on the van instead of doing house chores ;)

LOL  ... I've been accused of inciting others to "leave their wives" ... even if only for a day of fishing.  This might be the first time for this reason.

Have fun fishing and I will miss your mods videos. Perhaps a few of your fishing escapades will help. Enjoy!

Thanks again.  I'll be sure to put up some fishing videos in the near future.

I know, it's got nothing to do with my van ... but it IS a fishing video.  I only caught one fish worth watching ... so it wasn't a GREAT day on the water, but it's Fishing ... and I love to fish.

Another day on the water ... with poor results.  It's been raining, and water levels are high ... that's my excuse !!!

Fun fishing videos, thanks for sharing. I'm waiting for the one that shows the tail fin sticking out the back of the van where you can't close the barn doors.

The one where you declare as you're reeling it in "we're going to need a bigger van"

LOL  I'm waiting for that, too!  But I will SWEAR ... the one that got away in the above post would've been THAT fish !!!

I like those youtube videos of the guys fishing from the Florida sewer system.

That's funny ... but he's not fishing a "sewer". 

He's fishing a "Storm Drain" which is likely connected to a retention pond just a few yard away.

It's just as good as the guy who fishes Florida storm drains from the side of the road with his van illegally double parked.

Just can't find any numbers ... but still, a bad day fishing and all that.