Ford Transit Connect Forum

Is there such a thing at a Titanium Van? I drive a service van and want to be comfortable. I don't see it as an option from Ford. Am I missing something? 

Heated leather , nice stereo with backup camera, options. Most contractors don't spring for the added comfort but I do. Why shouldn't we be comfortable when I drive 30k-40k miles a year. 

You cannot buy a Titanium  Van you will have to option the seats and radio and windows into the van.  The one advantage is that you can still have swing doors if you want them.

Most of what you want can be optioned in if you can wait for the build.

Keep us posted on what you do, sounds like a good build.

Edited by G B L

We have different trim level designations in Europe apart from Titanium which it's only available for the passenger wagon. The work van (including crew cab) trim levels are Ambiente (base, meant for fleet I guess), Trend (mid level) and Sport (mid level, manual only). Seen all kinds of configurations, including navigation, automatic climate control etc. My sales guy explained that the actual configuration is up to regional distributor who can come up with whatever trim combination they can think of as long as they allocate and buy it from the factory.