Ford Transit Connect Forum

Passenger seat fold flat?

Tnick

• 1 year later...

On 3/15/2018 at 8:59 AM, mrtn said:

I'm in Europe, I bought it in this configuration. I think I mentioned in another thread that you can order a LHD version from Germany or any other LHD European country as UK has it in the wrong (they claim it to be the correct) side.

@mrtn: Someone in an FTC Facebook group is asking about wanting to have this functionality in their driver's seat also. I tthinkthis person is in UK.

Do you think they can buy a used passenger seat for an EU FTC (like one sold in France for example)?

I wonder if the driver and passenger seats have different mounting bolt patterns, which might make this impossible.

Thanks for your advice ??

Edited by Webguyjv

13 minutes ago, Webguyjv said:

I wonder if the driver and passenger seats have different mounting bolt patterns, which might make this impossible.

I'm fairly certain that they do not manufacture different floorpans for different seating configurations and it should be bolt-on. BUT, you also need the underseat console/storage for the middle seat, it's an integrated solution. You would obviously need to remove the standard center console.

The 2-seater has a lighter divider, the 3-seater's divider is much sturdier as it has the middle seat belt's upper attachment in the middle.