Ford Transit Connect Forum

Hello, New Member & Owner

Zarticus

Hello,

I just bought a new/used 2016 Transit Connect titanium LWB with 12,000 miles. I'm a Drummer in a gigging band that needed a vehicle that had enough room to carry my Drum set & equipment & get's good MPG .My Transit is Race Red with the optional 17 inch black wheels. It came with most of the options such as the panoramic  roof, Back up camera & sensors, Heated side mirrors with blind spot sensors, Roof rails, Tire monitors, Leather power seats, Ect. I Thought I would have to take out the 2nd & 3rd row seats to load my equipment but the way the seats fold so flat & make a floor I have plenty of room with them in !. I have the window sticker from when it was sold new & it was $33,000 , I bought it from a ford dealer for $17,995 & thought that was a great deal !. I was not wanting Red but when I saw this one with the black rims I really thought it looked sporty & like it. I have a few questions which I will post in the appropriate areas.   

5bfe405c16f63a022d6c7e80443ee12b.jpg

7a0aeb2efc44794cbca5423514b219e4.jpg

45bb24b4418dd869dea2e0ab7b9a6f91.jpg

2016 Transit Connect Titanium Edition.jpg