Ford Transit Connect Forum

Good-by and Good Luck

103west43rd

I have just sold my 2010 Transit Connect, it has become surplus to my needs. It has given me over 6 years and 88,000 miles of very trouble free ownership. Wiper linkage was the only item that went bad. Average 25-26 MPG in the city, and 27-28 on the highway with a high of 30mpg. I am leaving this forum, without ownership of a Transit Connect I no longer have any "skin in the game", time for someone else to take over as moderator. Funny and pleasant thing is, the forum is meant to be self policing, and there have been very few instances I have needed to be involved. Forum member robertlane is the remaining moderator, try him if needed. I hope some of my postings have been helpful over the past years. I have enjoyed my time on the forum. Good-by and Good Luck.

33 minutes ago, 103west43rd said:

Funny and pleasant thing is, the forum is meant to be self policing, and there have been very few instances I have needed to be involved. 

Heh, embarrassed to have been part of one of those moderation instances :)

Thanks for your good company and good luck with everything.

Hate to see you leave. I enjoy reading your posts and they are always very informative. But I also understand where you are coming from. It was a pleasure having you as our Mod on here. I suck at good byes, so I will just sat till next time may the Lord bless you and protect you in your journeys.